- eZ Publish 5.1 or higher running on legacy mode
- Certified for eZ Publish 5 Platform
- Solr 3.6.1
- Java Run-time Environment 5/1.5 or higher for Linux and Java Run-time Environment 6/1.6 or higher for Windows is mandatory
- PHP Curl extension is recommended and mandatory for support
- PHP posix and pcntl extensions are recommended to enable parallel indexing
Note: eZ Find includes an official version of Solr 3.6.1, but it can also run on any standard Solr 3.6.1 server provided by a third party (Linux distribution for instance). The only thing is to "inject" or merge the eZ Find schema.xml and solrconfig.xml with the third party Solr package.
Note #2: Since eZ Find is a legacy based extension only with eZ Publish running on legacy mode you will be able to use all features. If you'r not willing to run eZ Publish 5.1 on legacy mode, please check the online documentation for instructions on how to run legacy code.
Ricardo Correia (10/09/2013 9:45 am)
Ricardo Correia (13/09/2013 3:29 pm)