The 2016.04 release of eZ Studio is available as of 28 April 2016.
The semantic version of this release is v1.3.0.
- Installation instructions
Changes since 2016.02
Summary of changes
- Included a mechanism for migrating legacy Flow content to eZ Studio Landing Pages. See Migrating legacy Page field (ezflow) to eZ Studio Landing Page.
- You can now preview and edit previous versions of content in Page mode.
In Page mode a new Versions button in available in the Studio toolbar. Click it to view a list of all versions of the current Content item.
When you point to a Content item in the list, two icons appear. You can choose to view a selected version, or to edit in:
- Visual change to studio toolbar: addition of a Version button and an Options menu
The Options menu allows you to copy the URL of the current Content item, and to send the item to Trash:
- You can now send content to Trash directly from Page mode.
Use the new Options menu to send a Content item to trash. You then need to go to Content mode to view and manage items in Trash.
- When installing, you can now choose Studio with demo content, or a clean installation.
The main meta repository has been split in two: ezstudio with clean installer and ezstudio-demo with demo content. See the Updating eZ Studio guide to learn how to select the repository to update to.
Full list of improvements
Full list of bugfixes
To update to this version, follow the Updating eZ Studio guide and use v1.3.0 as