• Documentation Center
• Technical documentation
⚠ WARNING ! This documentation is deprecated !
You can create and edit your content in different language versions.
Any Content item you create can have a number of different language versions. You can edit these versions separately.
To enable creating a new language version of a Content item, the language must be configured in the Admin Panel.
Content mode interface
1. Go to the Content mode and open a Content item you would like to edit.
2. Click Translations in the Action bar.
3. Click New Translation.
4. Select the language of the new language version and Confirm.
2. Click Edit in the Action bar.
3. In the upper right corner of the edit screen click (change) next to the code of the current language.
4. Select a previously configured language.
© 1999-2020 eZ Systems AS and others
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to eZ Publish. Evaluate Confluence today.