This is the home of the eZ Publish 5 space.
To help you on your way, we've inserted some of our favourite macros on this home page. As you start creating pages,
blogging and commenting you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space.
It should contain documentation about eZ Publish 5, examples being:
- High level: Getting started page with architecture overview, contribution guidelines, coding standards, issue reporting and links to similar index pages for all parts of the architecture
- Public API: Getting started with links to code repo, api doc, specifications and cookbooks (use case oriented doc).
- Bundles: Getting started page with overview with links to php as well as twig functionality and link to doc on creating own bundles
- Core: Getting started page with overview and sub pages for API's as well as twig functionality
- Legacy: Getting started page with overview, sub pages for API's, twig functionality and links to 4.x doc on doc.ez.no, api doc link, (...)
- Editorial interface: (...)