ezpublish: stash_cache: igbinary: true/false lzf: true/false
igbinaryenables you to use the `igbinary` library igbinary PHP extension to serialize objects stored in cache.
- Recommended enabled in most use cases.
lzfenables you to use the `LZF` library LZF PHP extension to compress serialized objects stored in cache.
- Compression consumes some more CPU. A scenario where it improves overall performance is when Redis memory and/or network bandwidth is limited, with spare CPU capacity on PHP server.
These options in combination results in around 1/2 memory usage for API caching compared to not being enabled, igbinary accounts for ~75% of that and LZF the remaining ~25% when configured for max compression.
After changing these settings you need to clear cache and purge Redis content .